Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
piggy bank is full but i am being forced to spend more money when getting extra moves- why cant i use those
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you not read the blog post above all the complaints? It explains how it works, but basically, you earn the bars and when the piggy bank is full you get the chance to buy the bars for a reduced rate, cheaper than buying it at a non offer price.
Its not earning bars as such, its earning the offer. They should really have thought that through before releasing it as very few realise that and think they are being robbed. You're not. Its instead of the banner offers I think. You don't have to buy, just ignore it like I do
That link only shares a lot more complaints about the piggy bank it doesn’t help at all
Hi Andrew,
I am so sorry that you have had to wait so long for a response.
I am not sure if you are still needing help, but I have a link explaining what using a piggy bank means.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/what-is-the-piggy-bank