🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Game set me back to level 1, lost boosters etc .

Connie-19
Connie-19 Posts: 27 Level 2

Opened game and it set me back to level 1.  Lost boosters, etc.  Had piggy full of gold.  Was not playing through facebook and I don't think through King.  Just opened game on my pc and played.  How can I get back to at least the last level I played that I noticed which was 529.  Second time this has happened.  Other time I started over.  Don't want to do that again.  Please help.  Thanks

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,530 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Connie, 

I am so sorry you have had to wait so long for a reply, 

Are you still needing help?

• Connie-19

I ended up starting over again.  But, I'm worried that it will happen again.  I would love to be reset back to where I was with my lost boosters and a full piggy bank as I am far from it now.  I have tried connecting to Facebook but it tells me I can't.  I didn't have that issue when I connected Papa Pear to Facebook so I don't know why I can't do it with Jelly. 

Thanks

• Lady_Choo

Hi Connie, I am so sorry you have had to start again too. There was a large shuffle around and more of us have been drafted in now to help out. 

When you said it tells you that you can't connect to Facebook, did it give a reason? Is it the same account you were using before or an old one?

I can pass you to a moderator who can help get your progress back, but unfortunately won't be able to replace all piggy bank bars or boosters. 

Firstly though, how were you playing? If not connected via Facebook or the Kingdom as you mentioned in your original post was it on a device with an email maybe? This is just to try and locate your game. Its always a good idea to connect to one or the other, and you can sync your FB account with the Kingdom if you want to log in that way. 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Thanks @Chicken Slayer 

@Connie I am so sorry about this and very sorry for such a long wait. Would you be able to create a brand new account and see if you can log in with this. I can then put the progress on a new account, I will need your game to be connected to an account in order to be able to restore any progress. 

Thanks! 

• Connie-19
    I had started replaying and will probably just stay at the new level I am at. I do get a pop up "connect to facebook" and when I click on it to connect it doesn't work. I don't know how to connect my game to King. I'd like to do one or the other so it can be retrieved if necessary. Please advise if there is a way to connect. Thanks!
  • Lady_Choo
    edited April 2018

Hi Connie, 

It should in theory just connect once you hit that button, but if internet isn't great or the servers are busy it can be a while. So I am going to pass you  back over to them and they will be in touch :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?