Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
i accidentally deleted the app and am back to level 1. I was over 1000! I logged in and my levels are not saved. How do i retrieve them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's easy enough then Did you look at the connection links I added in my last post? Logging in should bring you right back to where you were.
Helpful tip from one parent to another, go into your settings> General> Restrictions and turn the button off for deleting apps off. That way they can't fiddle. I know its a pain having to do it in reverse to turn it back on when you want to do it yourself, but saves a lot of trouble. Same for inapp purchases too
I think so because the same thing happened with candy crush and when i reinstalled it my levels were saved (my toddler got to my phone and deleted a bunch of stuff one day)
Lets see if we can get you back on track. Apologies for the wait, we are in the process of trying to get all questions cleared but its a slow process.
Were you previously logged into Facebook or the Kingdom?
If not, let me know and I will pass you on to one of the King team
An answer would be nice! Haven’t played it since.. thank you!
Hi Rt,
I am so sorry that you have not yet had a reply.
Are you still needing game help?