Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I was at level 580 in Candy Crush Jelly. It set me back to level 1. How can I get back to my last level? Somehow I was able to get it back via King.com but today I can't and it keeps opening at Level 1. Playing on pc, not tablet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ah was this connected to the other post? Cez has just answered it sorry there are so many if there are multiple posts I end up answering everywhere lol
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/game-set-me-back-to-level-1-lost-boosters-etc
Yes I do need to be reset to where I was at 580 even though I started over. I would give up where I am now to get back to 580 when it messed up and put me at level 1. Thanks
Hi Connie,
This one has just appeared on the site, can you let me know if you still need help?
Thank you