Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
While trying to transfer Any Crush Jelly to my new Kindle it has reverted to level 1 how can I get back to level 600?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
many thanks for your help
Hi Gary, I'm so sorry to hear this because that's the only way that your progress is saved - through Facebook. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.
I have been trying to recover the game level for my wife who does not and will not use Facebook. Thanks for your attempt to resolve this issue
Hi Gary, have you been playing the game through Facebook because they save your progress? If you haven't then it's an issue. Here is some information about logging in with Facebook: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-facebook
Please write me back to let me know if you have been using Facebook.