Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I have played up to level 660 but the game wont continue and I heard it should go up to level 720. Could this be the end of the game. I'm using a Huawei P8 Lite.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi!
There are now 1320 levels released for Android devices. Make sure that you have the latest update of the game app so you can continue on your Saga.
Check this video with how to update your game: http://to.king.com/4zGs
Whenever you see a paint bucket at the end of your levels, it's there to indicate that you've completed released levels on your game app. At this moment it's good to make sure that there aren't any pending updates.
I hope this helps!
Jenny - King Care Team