🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

My sister tells me that every time I log on to play candy crush jelly she gets knocked out of hers.

Denise_Conroy
Denise_Conroy Posts: 1 Newbie

My sister says that every time I log onto and start playing candy crush jelly saga she gets knocked out of her game. Has anyone had this experience?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,509 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Denise, 

I get this a lot with one of Kings games "Paradise bay". I find if I have to log out of Facebook in the game, it always tries logging my husbands game instead, even though I think I have only ever logged him in once on there! And because he is already using the game at the time, it then won't let me log in even though when it does eventually load up, its never on his account anyway. Very strange!

Sometimes it is because one account remains logged in, in the background.

Try this -log out of Facebook on the fb app (if you have it) -Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

Make sure you are logged into the account you want on safari and if she is playing on an iphone or any ios make sure that she does all this as well and hopefully it will stop kicking her out. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?