Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
all other candy games are fine just candy crush jelly ive done all the updates im using google chrome
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Donna !! Thank you for contacting King Care. Seems several people are having this issue, so I'm sending to the moderators to find out what we can do to fix it. They probably won't be in till Monday, but I will let you know as soon as I hear back. Keep trying though, It could be a FB problem, and sometimes those are resolved in a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi Donna !! I'm sorry. Are you still not able to load your game ?? Everyone else's seems to be working now. Let me know if you're still having problems, so we can pass this on to the moderators. They will be able to figure out whats going on, and they'll know what other steps we can take to help you get back into your game. Thank you, and have a great day !!