Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
candy crush jelly will not load..I have had this issue for 3 days now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yay!!! It's working!
Hi Joyce !! The issue has been fixed. Mine loaded this morning, so everyone's should be working real soon. If for some reason your's doesn't load in the next day, or 2 let me know, and I'll see what other steps we can take to get you back in your game. Good luck, and have a great day !!
same problem more than one week !!!!!!
A week for me same problem no support.
Hi Joyce !! The game studio is working on this now, it shouldn't be long before you can load. I just keep checking my game every few hours and hoping. Good luck to you !!
Hi Joyce !! I just put this issue on the moderators page to be checked out. There are several people having loading problems, and I'm not sure why yet. They usually aren't in on the weekends, but I will let you know, when I hear something back. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for contacting King Care !!