🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Transfering boosters when getting a new device

Lori_Rose
Lori_Rose Posts: 2 Newbie

King, I connect to Facebook to save my level and am wondering why doing so doesn't coordinate everything else as well (gold bars, boosters, etc).  I have a tablet that I am upgrading with lots of boosters and want them to transfer to the new tablet.  I've seen responses saying there is no way to do it, but this seems like an internal decision rather than a technical decision.  Please fix this because it is really a big frustration for your users.

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager

Hi Lori, 

Yes, actually unlike Gold Bars and your game progress that can be saved through Facebook or Kingdom, boosters and lives are saved locally in your device.

This allows you to use these items when being offline but it does also mean that you cannot transfer them across devices. So if you would go to your old device and you haven't uninstalled the app, you should see the accumulated items still in your game. 

If you have lost any purchased items, please contact us through the game's in-game settings. 

So yes, it's technically not possible to save boosters to your player account but hopefully in the future. Thanks for the feedback! 

Jenny 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?