🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Please sell more stuff!

Bochu_Lieti
Bochu_Lieti Posts: 1 Newbie

I've played CCJS for a while, watching videos and read comments. No need to say the ridiculous way King has approached to force player to spend money. What distubs me, is that King has not made great stuff yet to sell after their shameless efforts in adjusting game's difficulty. What do I mean "GREAT STUFF"?

For spending money on a game like this, you demand ease and guarantee I assume. Do you have the ease and guarantee when you buy boosters and moves? I believe not. Everyone will stops withdrawing $1 when one recognizes all boosters from $1 can't help them pass the level since almost level are "super hard mode". Less and less players will buy helpless boosters when they experience failures. So why does King not make the power help WITH SUCCESS GUARANTEE? Like:

1/ INFINITE TURNS TO PLAY. Yup, very helpful at Puffler and Jelly levels. Cost? 2-3 cents and many people will not hestitate to buy.

2/ DOUBLE MOVES AND INACTIVE BOSS. Say, you start a game with 20 moves against Queen? Using this booster at 2-3 cents, you will have another 40 moves without boss' interference. How's that?

I believe these two features will be affordable and reasonable to buy for hard-core fan.

What I want to say is that King has wasted their developers' time, abused their customers and lost income. Why do they have to tweak thousands of levels from time to time to let many loyal customers gone? They just need to create and sell the ultimate helps, like two features above, then they can sit and earn money. Please sell stuff that WORTH BUYING, King.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?