🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Candy crush jelly. Level 289.

Deannace
Deannace Posts: 25 Level 2

Will not let me finish my last play! I'm on my last life, last move. I have 3 out of the 4 required monklings to win, & a sliver shy of dropping my 4th: My move creates for example a fish or anything that smacks Cupcake Carl which means I can continue, but the game ends cheating me out of all the moves I can get from my last play. I could of won!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,515 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Deannace, 

Have a look at this video guide to see if it is doing anything different to what it should be. 

Level 289

If you are doing everything as you should be, can you have a look at this troubleshooting link. 

Thank you :)

• Deannace

I cannot take a screen shot because when the game is over the screen comes down that asks if I'm sure I want to quit ...blah blah. This covers everything of the last play. I have: updated ALL apps, cleared cache, found there's enough memory, force closed Jelly, powered off for at least 10 seconds, uninstalled Jelly, reinstalled Jelly, logged in & out of FB & Kingdom, and STILL have same gliches: 1) cannot be logged into Kingdom AND FB at the same time 2) when playing Cupcake Carl or the Jelly Witch, game ends before I can finish out all the plays on my last move on my last life.

• Lady_Choo

Thank you, I am sorry you are still having the issues but I am going to escalate this. Its Easter weekend though so the moderator won't be in the office until Tuesday. 

• Deannace

Thought problem was solved but no.Same issue. Level 331, jelly, playing Cupcake Carl, collecting monklings, on my last life, have 2 out of 3 required monklings, made a fish & instead of letting me continue out my moves, game ends.(I could've won) 

1. Candy Crush Jelly version:      1.63.10

2. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge         Model: SM-G935P

3. Storage: 15.4 GB free out      of 32GB

4. Screen shot impossible: window with "you're out of moves, sure you want to quit, blah, blah" drops down over screen blocking it.

I never received my 40 gold bars.

Deanna.Nace

• Lady_Choo

Thanks Deeana, 

I will make sure the Moderator sees it on Monday, I am going to add it to her post now. She isn't in the office until then, but she will see it. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?