🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Level 580

Marsha_Smyth-2
Marsha_Smyth-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I solved this level and PURCHASED helps to do it and now it says it is not solved. Not happy 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,530 Pet Rescue Moderator

Sorry Marsha, having been in that situation I know exactly how you feel. 

You need to play it again, make sure you are properly connected to the internet. 

Often its not a problem with the actual game, but the internet or phone itself and hopefully it will be a one off and will save the next time you play,

• Marsha_Smyth-2
    Marsha_Smyth-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

No it was not my internet or my phone. If you leave the screen to check something (without closing)it will restart your game. I think this should be changed. ALL my other games do not do this. Example.... I received a text so I was going to check it. Went back and it restarted. Can you pass me to the next level? 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,530 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Marsha,

Unfortunately its just the way the game is set up. I know what it does because it does the same as some of my games do, especially Paradise bay. Its because it sees it as you closed the game, doesn't matter what reason. 

If you had passed the level and it had come up that you had completed and was waiting for you to play the last level, then closing the game would not have made a difference. Unfortunately there is no way to move you on a level without you playing it as the game will not allow King to do that. Sorry :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?