Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Otus wudnt let me play at his birthday party this last time cuz the frosting on his monklings remained covered up...I logged out n back in to no avail....what now??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well at least you had something good come out of it. I think its still an issue they can't get to the bottom of which isn't helping much. Or trickier to fix than expected is what I have been told. They do send apologies though and thank you for your patience
no, it never did get resolved. the people at candy crush threw me around here n there...n eventually ended up just giving me credits on my account
Hi Doreen, I am sorry that you didn't get a reply at the time of posting this issue. Did it get resolved in the end?
Please let me know if I can help I know I answered one of your other posts too