Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I finished the 4th level of the birthday game this morning but never got my prizes. can I get reimbursed for them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
At least you got your goodies
Did you check the app store for updates? Is it giving you an error message?
Thanks for letting me know, but they’ve already given me credits on my account...I did figure out that I had to go back and beat the last game before I could continue on to the next for some stupid reason, Idky. Haven’t bn that far since, they just keep telling me I’m not updated...
Hi Doreen, I am so sorry you didn't get a response at the time.
Obviously as time has passed now and that isn't your fault, if you are still playing, let me know and I will see if I can get the moderators to wave their wands, or candy sticks or whatever they have in their hands at the time