🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Level 359 Jelly: Same ol' dilemma.

Deannace
Deannace Posts: 25 Level 2

Remember me? Just because I'm quiet doesn't mean the problem has gone away. 

Nobody contacts me regarding my "open ticket" anymore. I'm STILL experiencing the same issues when playing levels against Cupcake Carl or the Jelly Queen. This JUST happened: On my last life, have two out of three pufflers, made 4 colors in a row, which produced a striped candy, SHOULD of been able to GO AGAIN, & the move would of given me the THIRD puffler needed to WIN, BUT the game ENDS. 

I'm so tired of this! I've done EVERYTHING King Care Support has asked me to do: Cleared caches multiple x's, logged in & out of King & facebook multiple times, turned phone on & off & waited 10+ seconds multiple x's, checked memory, updated all apps, uninstalled & reinstalled Jelly, sent my phone's logistics to King Care, etc, but the problem continues. I have to play these levels MANY more times than others -until finally the candies will line up in my favor w/o having to be on my last life.

Big Sigh of frustration, Deanna Nace deexsocalygal@yahoo.com

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5

Hi Deannance,

I will pass your questions on to a mod. Are you opening a new question every time or responding to previous questions as I see one of them they were waiting on a response from you?

Sorry for the inconvenience 

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Deannace,

Did you have a chance to catch what the dialogue box said? Normally when a level ends uncompleted there's an explanation. Thanks if you have a screenshot.

I haven't seen other players with issues on level 359 so I want to start the error search here.

- Mark

• Deannace
    Deannace Posts: 25 Level 2

I have been reading everything sent, I hope. I keep getting the same questions. Have I done this, that, & the other which is why I included what I've done in my post. The only thing I haven't done is a screenshot because the window that immediately drops in as soon as the game's over contains stuff that covers everything. So, to answer, I am trying to keep on track or the same thread but get tired of the same questions over & over. The only problem I have is on levels with Cupcake Carl or the Jelly Witch. If I get to my last move & with that move make anything that should require I get to go again (fish, striped candy, etc), I don't get another go. It just closes down the game like it NORMALLY would if I was out of moves or the move wasn't one that requires another. (NO dialog box) I can see if I can't win continuing with another move, but STILL, I should be allowed to go again regardless. Thanks again, Deanna

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?