🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

My progress was reset to level 1

Chris_Angel
Chris_Angel Posts: 6 Level 2

I had the same problem as above. My candy crush jelly was reset to LVL 1. My last played was stuck in LVL 24x. My kid was played my phone. But impossible she reset it cz need pass few verification step to reset right? Anyway to go back to my LVL 24x. Please help

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting on King Care. Were you logged in using a Facebook or King account? If so your progress will have been saved on the servers. Please try logging out and back in.

Try reconnecting with facebook to make sure the correct account is connecting

Please follow these steps:

First let's make sure that your Facebook account is correctly disconnected from the game. To do this open the game, go to the Settings menu in the bottom left-hand corner of the opening screen, now find the option to select 'Log Out.'

Next, if you have the Facebook app installed on your device please also make sure that the correct Facebook account is signed in.

Now force close all apps and turn off your device.

Leave the device switched off for at least 10 seconds before restarting it.

Now reopen and reconnect the game to your Facebook account via the blue 'Connect" button and check your level

• Chris_Angel

Still can't go back to my LVL 246. I'm so upset n i found so many ppl facing the same problem. Its impossible to reset itself right?

• JustPlaying

yes i does not reset if save to servers. I will pass this to a mod

• Chris_Angel

So are you able to find my level 24x in there??? Pls help... else I will never play candy crush again ever!

• Chris_Angel

Hi, is there anyone assist me on my problem? 

• JustPlaying
    edited May 2018

Hi Chris,

It has been passed to a mod but I will post again. What account were you logging in with? King or Facebook? What is the device? Are you using an app or web browser??

• Chris_Angel

Used to log in via Facebook. My android phone with app.

• JustPlaying

If you log out of the game and close it and log out of your facebook app  and shut off phone for 10 seconds when you restart phone does it ask you to log back into facebook? If still at 1 if you log into facebook on a computer what level is it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?