Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Construction sign on level 1486 on mobile but not on computer. Can't play level 1487 on mobile. The app was updated and I rebooted phone. I did a force stop but nothing is working. How to fix this please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi theresak,
Welcome! Your question has a simple answer: you are a pro! You have reached the last level of Candy Crush Jelly Saga, hence the the construction sign. You will have to wait a bit for new levels but I'm sure you already know that the team is always working on new levels and content.
Once again, congratulations on your expertise! If you want to check around this forum and help other players out, given how veteran you are, I'm sure people will appreciate it greatly.
Here's to many more levels!
Cheers,
Xarly