Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I wanna connect candy crush jelly to Facebook by using Google chrome because I played Candy crush saga and candy crush soda and had some progress with [Email edited] and now another account is also using Facebook by app. What can I do ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Zaw Myo Set Aung!
If you have an active account using Facebook you can try disconnecting that account inside of your own Facebook settings. Just go to Settings > Apps and Websites and select the game and remove. Please note that this would erase all the progress that you have had with that account but it would free the account from your email.
If this is not what you meant, please come back to this thread. I'll be happy to help :-)
Cheers,
Xarly
P.S: I've edited your email as that is private information and this is a public forum.