1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

How to delete king account

Options
13»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Good morning @Emmalaine! I can help you with this. You cannot delete a King account at all. Once I created a second King account and then asked if I could delete one of them and was told that I couldn't. Regarding your notifications, you can turn off the notifications by email and just keep open the notifications here. Go to your profile settings by clicking on your profile picture. Once you have your account showing click on the green button and then click on Edit Profile. When you are on the next page on the right side click on the "Notification Preferences" and then you will see the information below. You can uncheck any email notifications that you don't want. You can change any of the notifications for your email and popup.

• happy4u
    happy4u Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2021
    Options

I want to delete my King account and keep playing on facebook log in.... I contacted King and heard nothing back.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello 👋

Welcome to the sweet King Community.

First of all, I want you to know that your login to the games has nothing to do with the community, they are different records. I mean you can unsubscribe from the community and still play on your King.com account without the need for Facebook. To unsubscribe from the community, you must ask a CM in a private message to do so.

On the other hand, I want you to know that when you contact support by e-mail, the responses may be coming to your spam, so it may seem that there was no response. We advise checking junk mail.

I would like to know, without being indiscreet, if you have had a problem for which you want to leave the community.

Maybe you get a lot of notifications, 👉 HERE you have a link that will teach you how to manage them.

I will be here for anything you need. Thanks and keep enjoying

• happy4u
    Options

You say ask CM in a private message... how and where? I don't need the king.com account and I only want to play on facebook account. When I got my king account it took my facebook Icon and keeps using that one and it's been changed many times. It's still the first one. It bugs me and I want that Icon gone... don't tell me i can change it because I don't want the funny characters you offer. If I delete the king.com account then Facebook will do the right thing and use what I actually have. In a bot message yesterday I wanted to delete and it's not clear if it deletes my Facebook candy crush game so I backed out.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited February 2021
    Options

@happy4u Hi , Its is not possible to delete just your king game account if you had this done it would delete both your game accounts if they are linked. Your issue with avatar normally is because you account has become disconnected from and will then transfer to the king account. Try logging out the game and restarting your device and then sign back in with your Facebook account and this should solve your avatar issue

Thank you

• happy4u
    Options

I shut down every single day and close the game many times a day,.. my friends see the right picture (icon) but for me it's not the right one. Oh well, I do thank you for telling me it will delete both accounts. (king and FB) I'm on level 8779 and would like starting over... I will live with it and one day maybe i'll wake up and it will be right LOL. Thanks again for the most help I've been offered.😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?