Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I have played every day for a long time, the Treat Calendar used to advance but now stays stuck at Day 1. I find this frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks Wayne for the reply!
This is a known issue and the team is working on it. However, there are two possible workarounds that can help you:
1) Clear the cache of your browser and restart.
2) Try using another browser than the current one.
One of the above should help you fix the issue, although we are still working on an actual fix.
Let me know if any of these worked for you!
Cheers,
Xarly
Yes, that is exactly what I mean.
Hi Wayne,
This doesn't seem to be working as intended. Can you please elaborate a bit more? Do you mean that every day, no matter what, it goes back to Day 1?
Looking forward to your reply!