Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
How do I recover my levels on Candy Crush Jelly Saga? I was on something like level 1089 and my nephew was playing with my phone and deleted the app in its entirety and when I re-downloaded it, everything was gone! I didn't have an account set up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh no, Sarah!
We're sorry you had to go through that. Make sure you're connected to King.com or Facebook (King.com is even safer) so that your progress is never lost. In this case, I'll contact you via private message (check the little envelope on the right corner) and we can fix this together. However, make sure you're connected to our servers so that in the future you don't have to face such an issue.
Have a great time!
Cheers,
Xarly