Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I logged in to play today and all my boosters are gone! How do I get them back? I was playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga on my Samsung E tablet, Android 7. This is the only device I play on via the game app.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sure thing!
Just remember that it should show up on your top right corner as an envelope (If you come from a mobile phone then you need to tilt it to see it).
Cheers,
Xarly
I didn't get the message, can you send it again please?
Hi Kim Rinde,
It seems like there is a disconnection between the device and the game. I'll send you a private message so that you can forward me your game ID and we can work together on fixing the problem.