🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Level 1383 Jelly

Maria_Lyakhova
Maria_Lyakhova Posts: 2 Newbie
Level 1383 Jelly Crush Saga! Something happened and this level is different now, and it is impossible to pass it! Looks like everything moves fast! Something changed in this level few days ago! Help!

Answers

• Kelly_Bills-2
    Kelly_Bills-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am having the same problem. I watched a youtube video and the black candies on the bottom right destroy the candies to the left, but when I am playing this level the black candies just fall over and over failing to make the 4 stack that clears the left side. I have played over 100 times and have only made it to the second part of this level and that was with the help of boosters with only 5-6 moves left.

• Maria_Lyakhova
    Maria_Lyakhova Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yes! Same here. But when I started to play this level, black candies destroyed the right side! Then something happened and they stopped to destroy it!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hi Kelly and Maria,

(Thanks Maria for jumping as well and providing more feedback!)

This is indeed (in my opinion) one of the hardest levels of Jelly. I passed it by strategically saving a color bomb and combining the right special moves but it took me a while as well!

The team is aware of the difficulty of that level, although some of our players (that are definitely way smarter than me!) are passing the level for what we can see.

However, your feedback is being sent to the team and they'll note it down. In the meanwhile, all I can suggest is that you try and that you speak with more members of the community that are high level so that they can help you with tips.

If you manage to get through, please come and let us know! :-)

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?