Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I logged into Facebook in order to save my progress in Candy Crush Jelly, because I had to uninstall the game. When I reinstalled it all my progress was lost and I'm back to level 1.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you were logged in with a Facebook or King account your progress is saved on the servers. Please make sure you are logging in with the same Facebook account you saved your Progress to. If still no Log out of the game and out of your face book app. Turn the device off and leave off for 10 second and then start the game it should prompt you to enter an email address. You can confirm what level you are on that Facebook account by accessing the game on a web browser in Facebook.