🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

The game says I have enough Monklings to scare off the wiggling, and nothing is happening.

Melodie_Janyja
Melodie_Janyja Posts: 7 Level 2

I have killed the required Monklings and am at stage 490. The game is not allowing me to advance. It is the same problem I had before.  You stated you were aware of the problem. It could not be fixed and I was compensated. Can you fix it now?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,531 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Melodie, thank you for being so patient with the game.

Unfortunately the issue is proving trickier to fix than expected. The studio really appreciate everyones patience though but we cannot say when it will be fixed.

I will pass this over to the team to see if they can do anything :)

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hi Melodie,

Chicken Slayer pretty much said everything. I just want to apologise as well in behalf of the studio and ask you for a screenshot of the issue. These kinds of feedback (images or videos of what happens) can help the team a lot when it comes to fixing the problems.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Melodie_Janyja
    Melodie_Janyja Posts: 7 Level 2

Thank you for the input. The game finally let me go forward. I am about 100 levels past that now. I did not take a screen shot, but will do that next time. I have enjoyed the game, and do not mind throwing money at it. However, the question you attempted to answer was my first major problem. I have had another problem since. If I run into a third issue, I am done with your game. It has lost me coins I've won and paid for. Third time is the charm. Third time? Peace. Out!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?