Candy Crush Jelly Level 1617 hangs after spreading all jelly — King Community

➡️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!
➡️ Are you at the end of the map? Here are some badges for YOU!

Candy Crush Jelly Level 1617 hangs after spreading all jelly

Henry_Hm_ChanHenry_Hm_Chan Posts: 109 Level 3

Candy Crush Jelly Level 1617 hangs after spreading all jelly. Cannot complete the level and proceed to next level.

Answers

• Lady_ChooLady_Choo Posts: 15,053 Farm Moderator

Hi Henry, could you tell me which device you are playing on please and I can get you the troubleshooting. It may be we have an issue as another player posted too about the same level, but we have to ask you to try that first :)

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Henry_Hm_ChanHenry_Hm_Chan Posts: 109 Level 3

Hi Henry, could you tell me which device you are playing on please and I can get you the troubleshooting. It may be we have an issue as another player posted too about the same level, but we have to ask you to try that first :)

Windows 7/PC Facebook using Chrome
  • Henry_Hm_ChanHenry_Hm_Chan Posts: 109 Level 3

New Candy Crush Jelly Levels are added today, but the problem with level 1617 is still not resolved! After spreading all the jellies, the game does not allow further moves but does not complete either. I play with PC/Facebook/Chrome. Pls help....   

It seems that it is an issue on that level. I will see if we have any updates :(

I know the team are aware of it and are investigating it. The good news is it will be a higher priority as it is affecting gameplay. I have asked the moderators though if they can find out how progress is going :)

• Jill_Levy-FischJill_Levy-Fisch Posts: 39 Level 2

Having the same problem too. It really should be fixed by now! 

Hi Jill, I know its frustrating but hang in there. Its proving trickier than they expected :(