Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Candy Crush Jelly Level 1617 hangs after spreading all jelly. Cannot complete the level and proceed to next level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jill, I know its frustrating but hang in there. Its proving trickier than they expected
Having the same problem too. It really should be fixed by now!
I know the team are aware of it and are investigating it. The good news is it will be a higher priority as it is affecting gameplay. I have asked the moderators though if they can find out how progress is going
It seems that it is an issue on that level. I will see if we have any updates
New Candy Crush Jelly Levels are added today, but the problem with level 1617 is still not resolved! After spreading all the jellies, the game does not allow further moves but does not complete either. I play with PC/Facebook/Chrome. Pls help....
Hi Henry, could you tell me which device you are playing on please and I can get you the troubleshooting. It may be we have an issue as another player posted too about the same level, but we have to ask you to try that first