Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Why can't I buy the pig coins? It has been full for three levels. I am losing coins.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Melodie, thank you for posting on King care. When you say you are trying to buy them....I have to check, you do realise that you need to purchase them with real money? Many players think that they can just access it when full, but its a way of buying bars on a special offer price. If you realise that already, is it giving you an error message?
Hi Melodie, thank you for posting on King care.
When you say you are trying to buy them....I have to check, you do realise that you need to purchase them with real money? Many players think that they can just access it when full, but its a way of buying bars on a special offer price.
If you realise that already, is it giving you an error message?