🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Lost all my booster

Ponti
Ponti Posts: 3 Newbie

Needed to reinstall my mobile and lost all my booster (double fish, colour bombs ~ 90 on each product) even when account was connected with Facebook. Such a shame. Wrote you a mail and got no feedback only the message to get here. Poor customer service, very very poor. Can someone give me feedback how to recover my status and all my booster ? Happy to get any feedback

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,531 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Ponti, thank you for posting here. 

Unfortunately the email support gets very busy, plus its the weekend, so often the auto response gets sent out then. 

Have you lost your levels as well as your boosters? I have a link here that explains why you lose boosters, but I am going to give you another link as well which has a contact email in. Direct to the progress team. See if there is anything they can do to help you :)

• Ponti
    Ponti Posts: 3 Newbie

Thx Chicken Slayer.

makes it clear but not satisfied at all. unclear for me why the rank and all your information (free boosters etc.) won't be in sync with the servers. for sure i'm able to play offline but even when i'm online again the app goes in sync with the server. why does info is not hold in place? makes no sense for me at all to play this anymore in "online" mode even when all my goodies won't be taken with me on a new mobile etc.

cheers 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,531 Pet Rescue Moderator

I do not know, I will be honest. Whether its because a lot of players play more offline than online I don't know. So I am going to ask one of the king team for a clarification then at least we both know :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?