Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I completed level 1617 however the game never ends - please advise as I can't get passed the level thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mastorian,
Thanks for your post and sorry for the inconvenience.
We are indeed been experiencing some technical issues with that level... our Studio is working on a fix but we cannot establish any ETA at the moment.
I have sent you a private message for more info - You'll find it by clicking on the envelop next to your avatar on the top right corner. If you're on mobile, tilt the screen to be able to see it ;-)
Speak soon!
- Mia
Hey the KC mod has asked that you use the contact in this link here and they can sort your purchases out
Hi Mastorian thank you for posting.
I am so sorry you are having issues with this level, it is a known problem and the team are working hard trying to fix it.
As regards your purchases for it, I need to refer this over to one of the King team and they can sort you out
also i would like a refund on my extra purchases at this level thank you