Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Anyone has any idea about Jelly Crush level 1633? To me it seems absolutely impossible even with boosters. Or is it AGAIN a glitch as with every new level?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you Xarly, I wondered if that was it, but didn't want to look stupid by getting it wrong
Hi Fanny!
There's no glitch with this level and it is working as intended. You just need to understand that level 1633 is one of the three last levels of Candy Crush Jelly Saga as a whole! That means only our top players manage to get passed it, hence its difficulty.
I'm sure you'll crush it at some point!
Cheers,
Xarly
Hi Fanny, I had a look but I can find nothing on the internet for Jelly, I can for the other candy games though.
Let me ask someone who should know