🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Why is Candy Crush Jelly Saga so fast?

David_Wolfson
David_Wolfson Posts: 33 Level 2

As of a few days ago, the game animation in CCJS is at least double time, with a juddering bounce at the end of every candy fall. It's extremely unpleasant to look at, and has come close to ruining the game for me. (A quick google search shows that this was introduced deliberately in CC Soda Saga a few months ago, and players of that game objected as well. I couldn't find any indication of whether it was changed back or not.) This is truly awful, and I certainly hope the previous game behavior can be restored.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi David, thank you for posting.

The team are currently monitoring this and requesting all feedback, so thank you for sharing, I am passing it on now :)

• David_Wolfson
    David_Wolfson Posts: 33 Level 2

Hi David, thank you for posting.

The team are currently monitoring this and requesting all feedback, so thank you for sharing, I am passing it on now :)

Will you also pass on to the team, then, that this is no way to treat their players? To make a change like this without any kind of announcement or formal feedback channel is disrespectful in the extreme. It does not give a good impression of King as a company.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

I will indeed David. I think there is more to it than we are aware of at the moment. They don't usually take measures like this without a reason behind it. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?