Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I am on level 801 in Jelly. I received a color bomb for 1 hr (might have been longer) but I could only play the regular 5 moves (lives). I am playing on my laptop. I log in with email and password. Says my game is saved and that seems to work fine.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, I hope it can be resolved and I'm not the only one experiencing it. By the way it happened again this morning,
Hi Connie, this is a glitch on the infinity free hours of play and has already been reported to the studio. Everyone is saying that same thing that they only get 5 times and then it disappears. Hopefully they can resolve it soon.
I will do that when I get my reward again. It's awarded on the screen that says "Here's a sweet treat for you, come back tomorrow for another" after playing the first 5 lives. It shows 120 mins of varying rewards ex., color bomb, fish, etc. However no lives are added so you can't play the 120mins. It was working but then suddenly it stopped.
Could you please upload a print screen here so that I can get a better idea of what's going on?
Yes, it has continued. It's been 3 days of rewards that I received after playing the first 5 it then gives me 120 mins of one of the "rewards" but then I do not get additional lives to play for the 120 mins with the bonus.
Hi Connie, sorry for the delay in responding to you but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Wow this is the first that I have heard of this. Is it still happening to your game? It might be a new glitch so I will keep my eye on the messages here to see if anyone else reports this.