🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

How come I received a color bomb for 1 hr (might of been longer) but could only play the regular 5

Connie-19
Connie-19 Posts: 27 Level 2

I am on level 801 in Jelly.  I received a color bomb for 1 hr (might have been longer) but I could only play the regular 5 moves (lives).  I am playing on my laptop.  I log in with email and password.  Says my game is saved and that seems to work fine.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend

Hi Connie, sorry for the delay in responding to you but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Wow this is the first that I have heard of this.  Is it still happening to your game?   It might be a new glitch so I will keep my eye on the messages here to see if anyone else reports this. 

• Connie-19

Yes, it has continued.  It's been 3 days of rewards that I received after playing the first 5 it then gives me 120 mins of one of the "rewards" but then I do not get additional lives to play for the 120 mins with the bonus. 

• _Elsa_

Could you please upload a print screen here so that I can get a better idea of what's going on?

• Connie-19

I will do that when I get my reward again.  It's awarded on the screen that says "Here's a sweet treat for you, come back tomorrow for another" after playing the first 5 lives.  It shows 120 mins of varying rewards ex., color bomb, fish, etc.  However no lives are added so you can't play the 120mins.  It was working but then suddenly it stopped.

• _Elsa_

Hi Connie, this is a glitch on the infinity free hours of play and has already been reported to the studio.   Everyone is saying that same thing that they only get 5 times and then it disappears.  Hopefully they can resolve it soon.

• Connie-19

Yes, I hope it can be resolved and I'm not the only one experiencing it.  By the way it happened again this morning,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?