🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Do you offer gift cards?

ephcahpch
ephcahpch Posts: 2 Newbie

I would like to purchase a gift card or coupon for Candy Crush Jelly Saga for a friend of mine. Do you have anything like this?

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi ephcahpch,

That's an awesome gift you would be sending! To be frank, we don't have gift cards ourselves. But that is because our platforms do themselves. So if you know the platform your friend is playing on, you can give that person a gift card of that platform. For instance if they play on Google, you can give them a GooglePlay Card and then the person could use it for Candy Crush Jelly Saga.

Hope that was clear and that it helped! And especially, I hope your friend gets an awesome present!

Cheers,

Xarly

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi ephcahpch,

That's an awesome gift you would be sending! To be frank, we don't have gift cards ourselves. But that is because our platforms do themselves. So if you know the platform your friend is playing on, you can give that person a gift card of that platform. For instance if they play on Google, you can give them a GooglePlay Card and then the person could use it for Candy Crush Jelly Saga.

Hope that was clear and that it helped! And especially, I hope your friend gets an awesome present!

Cheers,

Xarly

• ephcahpch
    ephcahpch Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi ephcahpch,

Cheers,

Xarly

Thanks Xarly! This is exactly what I needed to know. You're the best!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?