Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
can’t pass the level. When it goes back to the first screen there doesn’t seem to be a way to get the monk to drop.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jill,
I just played the level myself and although it is a very tough one (in the end, it's one of the very last levels of Jelly currently) I didn't encounter any issues when playing it. Once you pass the first screen (which I managed by using the fishes) then I didn't go back to the first screen at all and just had to manage to get the monkling all the way to the bottom right corner of the screen to complete it.
If what you encounter is an issue that could be a potential bug, I suggest you record your screen and send us a video of it so that we can take a look and help you out!
Cheers,
Xarly