Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I tried again today and the screen I get is in what I think is French. I thought about reinstalling it but am afraid I will lose all my progress. My ID # is 10209370782805764
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Oma, if you have been laying the game through Facebook and on a browser you shouldn't lose your progress because they save it for you. Since you are playing on a computer because you are using Chrome you might want to check the computer settings. If you are reading it in another language I wonder if it got switched somehow. Check your settings and if it's set to the right country, then can you possibly do a print screen and load it up here so I can see what's showing you?