Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
i am on level 325, when will I get the paint brush?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks Elsa, I’m not going to purchase it, I was just wondering why I never got it.
Hi Amy, the paint brush came out as a testing thing a while ago and it might also have been available as a purchase. But then they might have stopped the testing. Are you able to purchase it? Is that what you mean? When I reached level 2000 it was available as a reward but now I don't see it offered as a purchase. I can tell you one thing that sometimes boosters and challenges might be offered on one device and not another. I have 2 iPads and I opened the game on both last night. I had a challenge on one but not on the other. So these things are chosen randomly and maybe that's why you don't have the paint brush because you might not have been a part of the random. Perhaps in the future you might get something else that I don't get.
Yes, the paintbrush. I have never gotten it.
Hi Amy, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I'm not sure what you are referring to. Is it a booster that you should have seen by now? Can you please give me more information?