🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush

Options
Amy_Clyne
Amy_Clyne Posts: 43 Level 2

i am on level 325, when will I get the paint brush?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Amy, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  I'm not sure what you are referring to.  Is it a booster that you should have seen by now?  Can you please give me more information?

• Amy_Clyne
    Options

Yes, the paintbrush. I have never gotten it.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Amy, the paint brush came out as a testing thing a while ago and it might also have been available as a purchase.  But then they might have stopped the testing.  Are you able to purchase it?  Is that what you mean?  When I reached level 2000 it was available as a reward but now I don't see it offered as a purchase.  I can tell you one thing that sometimes boosters and challenges might be offered on one device and not another.  I have 2 iPads and I opened the game on both last night.  I had a challenge on one but not on the other.  So these things are chosen randomly and maybe that's why you don't have the paint brush because you might not have been a part of the random.  Perhaps in the future you might get something else that I don't get.  

• Amy_Clyne
    Options

Thanks Elsa, I’m not going to purchase it, I was just wondering why I never got it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?