Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I've completed all 5 levels and am stuck in a loop that does not allow me to play final level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Debbe84,
Thanks for the report. I've also compensated you for the troubles and updated the studio on the cases that we're seeing around this issue.
Cheers,
Xarly
Hi Debbie84, I will notify the King Admin that you wrote here.
I am having the same problem. I can not open last level of special. This is very frustrating
Hi Tony,
Same as what I said in Ange's question. I've compensated you for the troubles of this known issue and escalated it to the studio. They'll work on a fix but it's a tricky bug so I cannot give you a concrete time frame for the fix.
I will elevate this to a King Admin who might have more information on this.
Hi Tony, I just answered your last message that you wrote 15 minutes ago. I think it might be a glitch so I am going to forward this message to them.
Hi Tony, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I believe that this is a glitch that has already been reported to the studio but I will pass along this message to let them know that more players are having this issue.