🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Why does Candy Crush Jelly saga always open to level 1?

Options
Alysia_Thumma
Alysia_Thumma Posts: 2 Newbie

I have the original Candy Crush, as well as Jelly saga and Soda saga. Whenever I open up Jelly Saga even when I am logged in through Facebook it always opens up to level 1 and I have to manually scroll through until I reach my level. Jelly saga has ALWAYS done that and it is the ONLY one that does. Does anyone else have that problem? I don't understand why it goes to level 1 when it does save my levels. It is annoying and takes a long time to scroll through everything to reach where I should be. It doesn't matter what device I am playing on: laptop, phone, tablet all three do the same thing. Please help!

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Alysia, I am having that with Soda on my browser.   I am going to check something out.... brb...........I have your answer for you because it just worked for me!   I just opened Soda and it was showing level 1.  Now I've been telling everyone here when the game opens to a lower level to check if there are stars on that level and if not to replay it and when it clears then you will progress to your level.  So I opened the game but there were stars on it.  I decided to replay it anyway.  Won the level and then it asked if I wanted to play level 2 and I "x" it out.  I refreshed the page and now I am at my current level.  So Alysia, you have to do the same thing!  Replay level 1 and clear it.  Then close the game and reopen it and it should bring you to your current level.  If by some chance it doesn't then clear the history and open the game again.  Please let me know if it worked for you.  It worked for other players here today and now it worked for me!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Alysia, I am having that with Soda on my browser.   I am going to check something out.... brb...........I have your answer for you because it just worked for me!   I just opened Soda and it was showing level 1.  Now I've been telling everyone here when the game opens to a lower level to check if there are stars on that level and if not to replay it and when it clears then you will progress to your level.  So I opened the game but there were stars on it.  I decided to replay it anyway.  Won the level and then it asked if I wanted to play level 2 and I "x" it out.  I refreshed the page and now I am at my current level.  So Alysia, you have to do the same thing!  Replay level 1 and clear it.  Then close the game and reopen it and it should bring you to your current level.  If by some chance it doesn't then clear the history and open the game again.  Please let me know if it worked for you.  It worked for other players here today and now it worked for me!

• Alysia_Thumma
    Alysia_Thumma Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you! It worked!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?