Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I checked that I had completed all updates. I play on my Samsung tablet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Patty,
Sometimes, on some of our games we launch the new levels in one single platform to see if they work well before releasing them everywhere else. In Candy Crush Jelly Saga's case, that happens currently on Facebook. That means that, on that platform you can play some more levels than on the other platforms, which is probably why you saw further levels discussed.
I hope this explains it! If you have any other question, don't hesitate to reach out.
Cheers,
Xarly
Thanks for the response. However, I believe there are more levels already. I see levels beyond 1740 being discussed.
That's cause you just finished all the levels for now! But worry no more, for our top players like you, we release levels on Candy Crush Jelly Saga on a weekly basis usually.
Stay tuned and make sure you keep checking for new updates on the game, some new levels should come your way in no time.
Cheers and keep crushing it!