Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
After releasing the munkling, and it goes to screen 2, there is an issue where I believe there are no moves left and instead on ending or shuffling, it goes back to the first screen where you can't advance anymore.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi mjwilson,
I just played the level myself and although it is a very tough one (in the end, it's one of the high levels of Jelly currently) I didn't encounter any issues when playing it. Once you pass the first screen (which I managed by using the fishes) then I didn't go back to the first screen at all and just had to manage to get the monkling all the way to the bottom right corner of the screen to complete it.
If what you encounter is an issue that could be a potential bug, I suggest you record your screen and send us a video of it so that we can take a look and help you out!
Cheers,
Xarly