🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

I can't pass level 188 I have only 12 moves how can I get more moves.

Options
Juleskirbs
Juleskirbs Posts: 1 Newbie

I can't pass level 188 in Candy Crush Saga  I have only 12 moves how can I get more moves?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Juleskirbs,

Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends

• McDStylist
    McDStylist Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I too am only being given 12 moves for this level. After trying for days and exhausting all of my boosters that I have saved from my previous wins on other levels, I now read that you are purposely stopping me from beating this level and are trying to force me to buy extra lives and boosters. Considering you took all my boosters with no intention of allowing me to win why would I purchase more only to have them taken when you choose to. I think what truly bothers me the most is the fact that you don’t care that the consumer is aware of this. I earned those boosters and you just wiped them out when you had no intention of allowing me to win this level. Well you will I’d and only if I buy additional lives and boosters. I truly enjoy your game, however, I won’t purchase anything extra. I was actually considering it because I haven’t had a level this frustrating before and by god I was going to beat it. Your game would have earned money because it’s alot of fun and
    people will spend when they are enjoying themselves. Sadly I won’t be one of the people making a purchase, because what’s to stop you from cheating me
    like that again? Apparently nothing from what I’m reading on here. It’s a glitch yet I haven’t seen one of “so called glitches resolved”. 
  • OOneal
    OOneal Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    It frustrated me for a few days and then........VOILA!!!!!!!!..........I had 26 of those "lollipops" sitting there, so I BEAT my way out of that level LOL

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?