🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Trouble connecting with friends

kassidie
kassidie Posts: 1 Newbie
I am connected on the game to Facebook. But when I go into Candy crush jelly to the envelope for your messages and it says play with friends it takes me to Facebook but none of them I can't select any of my friends. Can you please tell me what could be doing that? Because when I need lives or I want to send lives I can send lives and get them from these people on Facebook but I just can't play withthem.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @kassidie, there is a big Facebook glitch that they are aware of.  This is what they wrote to King:

Response from Facebook: There was an issue that occurred that affected all web games. A fix is being released and functionality should be restored shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your prompt reaching out to us!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @kassidie, there is a big Facebook glitch that they are aware of.  This is what they wrote to King:

Response from Facebook: There was an issue that occurred that affected all web games. A fix is being released and functionality should be restored shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your prompt reaching out to us!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?