🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Why do I get store unavailable when I try to buy gold bars

Options
cindian68
cindian68 Posts: 6 Level 2
I have been on level 1774 for nearly two weeks and a couple times I have needed gold bars but get message that store is unavailable 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Welcome to the sweetest community @cindian68! Are you connected to the Internet? If you are, then try to go into your account settings on your device to verify and make sure your account information for your local App Store is correct and up to date. I will flag down a community manager to see if he/she might have a better explanation for this issue. Have the sweetest day! 
  • cindian68
    Options
    Thanks Joseph45 internet connection fine and settings OK with correct password.  I have logged into the App and all good but cannot do it from soda crush.  Glad to say I have now passed 1774.
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Ok, @cindian68, I will forward this issue to a community manager to see if this can be resolved ASAP. Glad to hear you got past that level though! Whew...some of those levels can be so frustrating!!!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @cindian68,

Thanks for the report! We don't have any general issue affecting our purchases so I'll need your help and cooperation here. Can you please send us a screenshot of how it looks like? Also, does it happen when trying in the level? Or also when you try from the map? What device do you play from?

The more information the better! If you need help with how to gather any of this information, just let us know and we can assist :smile: .

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • cindian68
    Options
    I have progressed some levels and it happens on all.  I am using an iPad air.  I have a 15 minute password requirement but still get the same screen after signing in on the iPad.  Sorry don’t know what you mean by trying from the map

• cindian68
    Options
    Hi Xarly is there any help you can give me.  Cheers. Cindy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?