🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

let me know

gandy666
gandy666 Posts: 14 Level 2
edited March 2019 in Support
when you fix this [...] let me know, every one of your games is [...], so stop spamming  popups and asking us to second guess our desision to quit a level

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend
    Hi @gandy666, thank you for posting here in the community and expressing your thoughts here.  I'm sure the reason why the question of wanting to quit pops up because in the past some players ended the game when they didn't want it to end.  The studio monitors these levels and felt that it was necessary to add it.  I empathize with you because when I do click on the "x" I am sure that I want to end the level and it can be a bit annoying to have to click "Yes" I want to click.
  • gandy666
    gandy666 Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited March 2019
    I dont want the popups thanks, I wont be using real money unless you give me the options to withdraw my money back.... noone would give you money unless they can take it back and if they did they are [...]
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey @gandy666 ,

As the Community Manager of this game, I wanted to let you know that, although your opinion is more than welcome, your rude comments are not in this community. Here is a link to the guidelines and I encourage you to read them.

We have rules here and in order to stay with us you need to follow them. We have a huge amount of kids reading these sections and we need to always show them what a good community and good manners look like, so I encourage you to change your tone here from now on.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?