🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Expedition

Options
meusion
meusion Posts: 3 Newbie
I'm on the last exposition which is to collect the black/purple candies. 6000 of them.  But the game is no longer counting the ones I match so I've been stuck on 5624 of them for awhile now. Help??

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @meusion - welcome to our friendly community!! Sorry to hear of this issue. Can you please confirm what device you are playing from and if the app is updated to the current version.  Also can you provide a green shot of the issue? Lastly please provide your user id following the steps below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
  • meusion
    Options
    I play on my android . Version is 2.14.15. I attached some screen shots. My user id is 1846195651
  • mmelnyk11
    mmelnyk11 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I’m having the same issue playing on the iPhone. App is update to latest version and I won unlimited lives for an hour, but none of my black candies are accruing. My is number is 1827174899. You are not alone @meusion , but I’m sorry, because you are so close to completing that final black candy task!!! Would someone be able to help me, too? I’m sure I’ll run out my reward time before it’s done, but any help would be great! 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thank you @meusion. I going to tag our CM @Xarly and one of most experienced Superstars @Elsa to troubleshoot this one. I honestly have not seen or heard of this as an issue before. Please be patient as the time zone differences likely mean they would respond until tomorrow morning sometime.

Hope this gets resolved for you as it definitely looks like you are close to finishing!!
  • mmelnyk11
    Options
    Thank you so much! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Foley1362 thank you for tagging me but this is one thing that I am not experienced on.  I have no clue how this works and here is my image of the black candy buff.  First, I am surprised that they are calling it a black candy when clearly it looks like a dark purple candy!  Second, why am I getting a different thing than you guys?  I am going to contact the community manager to find out more about this.  If I hear anything I will get back to you.  I will also give him this message to look at and maybe he can find out more about the issue that you are both having.

• mmelnyk11
    Options
    @meusion have you had any luck with this? I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled. I’ve signed in and signed out of Facebook link. No luck at all getting that last expedition to budge. 
    @Elsa I agree it’s dark purple!!! It irks me. It’s clearly purple. <breaks Internet In half>
    As for a different thing, do you mean your task being “make 20 striped black matches”? I imagine that’s just because you’re on the 2nd task in the purple candy/black candy buff challenge. @meusion and I are on the 5th task in the black candy buff challenge.
    Purpppplllle!!!!
    Thank you for your help.
    And, for acknowledging the purple. 

• meusion
    Options
    No luck so far. Still stuck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?