Well this has never happened...

jechereejecheree Posts: 4
edited March 14 in Discussions
the monkling went through the rope and I got stuck.  I thought if I cleared the board it would maybe go through another straw, but it didn't 😫

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,468 Superstar
    Wow @jecheree lucky you!  Has it happened more than once?
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Join us in..............................

• jechereejecheree Posts: 4
    No, only that one time. I originally had 12 moves left and was sure that I would win lol guess not.  Im stuck on this level now lol
    I am stuck on every Candy Crush Jelly Saga level!  It's not an easy game to play!

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

• Anne_MartinAnne_Martin Posts: 299 ✭✭✭✭
    Jelly was ok as long as you had plenty of coffers with boosters inside. When it stopped [six months ago?], I slowly stopped playing. Now, you get on a hard level, like 50% of them, and you know you are good for weeks of repeated tentatives. 
    Wow! so much fun!
    So, I quitted. I play once a day, if I don't forget, just one game, to keep the bonuses coming. But I have been stuck on the same level for 2 weeks and am not interested anymore.
    Hi @Anne_Martin, you are not alone with your thoughts.  I also get stuck on levels so I don't even do the 5 lives.  I try it a couple of times every day and if I don't clear it then I close the game.