You keep sending me emails saying I still have 50 gold bars and to use them

Gel_HardimanGel_Hardiman Posts: 8
How do I use the 50 gold bars that you keep saying I've got and telling me to use them. I have now had 3 different emails from you telling me to do this but with no instructions on how to use them . Please help !!!

Best Answers

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,130 Superstar
    Hi @Gel_Hardiman and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 This doesn't sound familiar to me. I will elevate this to our Community Manager to see if they know something about this and I will write you back as soon as I find out something. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,739 Superstar
    HI @Gel_Hardiman, I know exactly what it is!  You just got 50 gold bars for free!

@firebombmarkus, this happened a while ago where a couple of players got that message and it's to get 50 free gold bars.  Here is the original link:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/234302/richard-you-have-50-gold-bars-waiting-to-be-used#entry_197623

I am going to tag @Xarly who is the community manager for this game.  He knows what this is all about and can get you the gold bars.

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,130 Superstar
    Thank you for clarifying 😊 @Elsa

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    @Gel_Hardiman did you ever hear from the community manager?  If not, please let me know and I will get him for you.
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • Gel_HardimanGel_Hardiman Posts: 8
    How do I use the 50 gold bars that you keep saying I've got and telling me to use them. I have now had 3 different emails from you telling me to do this but with no instructions on how to use them . Please help !!!
    Elsa said:
    @Gel_Hardiman did you ever hear from the community manager?  If not, please let me know and I will get him for you.
    Elsa said:

Hi Elsa ,no I haven't heard anything at all from the community manager, but I have had another email saying I have 50 free gold bars and yet they are still not there. Thank you for trying to sort this out for me. Regards Gel
    Oh man you haven't heard from him.  I know that he's got a lot of things going on.   I am going to send him a message and send him here to help you.  It's night time there now so he won't get this until tomorrow.
    Elsa said:
    Oh man you haven't heard from him.  I know that he's got a lot of things going on.   I am going to send him a message and send him here to help you.  It's night time there now so he won't get this until tomorrow.
    That's brilliant, thanks Elsa for going to all this trouble, it's very kind of you.
    QueenB said:
    @Gel_Hardiman Sorry for the delay and thanks @Elsa ;for following up πŸ˜‰

I've located your game records and added the Gold bars that was promised so you'll see this the next time you open the game. Now could you do me a huge favor and send me a screenshot of the email that you keep receiving so I can report this to the relevant team? I'll send you a private message so you can reply back so keep an eye on your mailbox on the top.

Hi QueenB,
    Many thanks for sorting this out and the Gold bars.I am trying my best to send you a screenshot but I've never done this before so if you receive it more than once then I apologise but I will do my best. Thanks again Regards Gel.
    You did it perfect @Gel_Hardiman!  I am going to keep a copy of this for myself just in case someone needs help on this in the future.  She is gone for the day so she won't see it until tomorrow morning.
    Elsa said:
    You did it perfect @Gel_Hardiman!  I am going to keep a copy of this for myself just in case someone needs help on this in the future.  She is gone for the day so she won't see it until tomorrow morning.

Thanks Elsa, that is a relief. It was more luck than judgement, but glad it worked out okay. Thanks for everything you've done.Take care .