Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Elsa said: You did it perfect @Gel_Hardiman! I am going to keep a copy of this for myself just in case someone needs help on this in the future. She is gone for the day so she won't see it until tomorrow morning.
QueenB said: @Gel_Hardiman Sorry for the delay and thanks @Elsafor following up 😉I've located your game records and added the Gold bars that was promised so you'll see this the next time you open the game. Now could you do me a huge favor and send me a screenshot of the email that you keep receiving so I can report this to the relevant team? I'll send you a private message so you can reply back so keep an eye on your mailbox on the top.
Elsa said: Oh man you haven't heard from him. I know that he's got a lot of things going on. I am going to send him a message and send him here to help you. It's night time there now so he won't get this until tomorrow.
Gel_Hardiman said: How do I use the 50 gold bars that you keep saying I've got and telling me to use them. I have now had 3 different emails from you telling me to do this but with no instructions on how to use them . Please help !!!
Elsa said: @Gel_Hardiman did you ever hear from the community manager? If not, please let me know and I will get him for you.