Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you @Monika99 I will post some troubleshooting for you to try. The ultimate solution is always to reinstall the app but please note that if you do so you will use all your boosters.
https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/229480/superstar-information-post-troubleshooting-help
@firebombmarkus hey, I am using Android 8.1.0
@Monika99 Which device and OS are you using?
Yes, I have did and checked everything. It still not working. Any other suggestion?
Hi @Monika99 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Did you try the troubleshooting steps? First, you need to clear cache and then check if you have at least 2 GB of free memory as it is required in order for the game to work properly. If this doesn't help, try to log out of your game, quit it and open it again an log in with your Facebook or King account. Let me know what is happening. Have a wonderful day 🤗