🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Getting to lower levels quicker

RegalRenz
RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
I'm not sure if posting this here will help but it would be great if some changes were made that allows players to scroll faster to lower levels. I replay old levels often and it's always a pain to get from level 2400+ to say level 100. It's very time consuming. 

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    That's a great tip and we'll make sure this gets passed on to the Studio. 

We can't promise you any changes will be made but it's worth mentioning it to them :) 

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Good morning @QueenB and thank you.
  • Mamou
    Mamou Posts: 8 Level 2

I've been looking for this as well. Some of my friends are at lower levels and they give me lives, but I CAN'T give them lives until I scroll all the way back to the level where they currently are, which in some cases is TWO THOUSAND levels!

You should either make it a lot easier for me to scroll past 2000 levels (like inputting the exact level where I want to go?) or allow me to give lives to friends who are just getting started.

Seems this would encourage newer players if their experienced friends could give lives to them!

Thanks!

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Not sure why this Farm post is in Jelly but it will be closed, due to being a duplicate of one already being in the Jelly Ideas section

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?